CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fruit Rollups


Sweet, nice, and sugary, crackly, and sour, a Fruit Rollup. Al you're senses tingling. That best candy blanket in the word and might i say it's very portable to, carry it in you're pocket. A Fruit Rollup. A sugary snack prone to get hyper if you eat to many. Fuit Rollup, is there anything better? ...............Maybe.......or maybe not.

Image from: bestuff.com/.../210x600/fruit-roll-ups-16894.jpg

2 comments:

Farah Weannara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farah Weannara said...

First of all, Arjun, I really enjoyed this paragraph, because of your detail. The only things I don't understand is your last sentence. I can relate to this, because I agree about the fact that it's very portable. I think you could tell me more about the taste and the vibrant colors of the rool up. But, overall, I really liked it.