CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Goals for Quarter 2

Well, I think that i have done quite well in acomplishing my goals, mostly with the reading rather than the writing. This is because i finished the Harry Potter book before the AR due date was up. Not so much with the writing because i have not yet become better at my spelling but a have maneged to write more neatly.
Three goals i will set for myself for next quarter are have all my grades above an A-, become better with my spelling, and start taking notes more effiently. This is because i was very close to getting above an A-, I need to improove on my spelling because i still make many mistakes, and i need to take better notes because because they will help for studying quizzes and tests.

0 comments: